User Acquisition Manager. Remote working with London base. Competitive salary. J11472
This successful mobile apps developer is expanding and would like to recruit an experienced User Acquisition Manager to join their team. This role will be working with marketing executives on UA initiatives aiming to increase the overall budget to tens of millions p/year, working on multiple products within a dynamic, collaborative and inclusive team.
Role & Responsibilities
• Marketing campaign management and optimisation for current and future game titles, using a ROAS targets framework.
• Manage the considerable monthly spend through ownership of several key marketing channels such as Facebook, Google, and Ironsource, in collaboration with other UA managers.
• Support reporting optimisation and UA strategy and provide data and analysis to senior managers for budget planning.
• Contribute to the UA dashboards and reporting for performance in collaboration with internal data experts. Help forecast expected revenue from user groups.
• Perform data analysis using standard tools such as Excel.
• Contribute to creative analysis with both internal and external marketing creatives.
• Research UA games and trends to aid product direction.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• Ideally you’ll have experience in mobile UA campaigns preferably in gaming.
• Performance and data driven, analytical and creative with a problem solving mindset.
• Excellent data analysis skills for campaign analysis.
• Proficient using typical UA metrics and attribution and BI platforms.
• Familiarity with running UA campaigns on some of the major channels – Facebook, Google, Snapchat, TikTok or Twitter.
• Be able to work independently with minimal supervision with excellent time management skills.
• Strong spreadsheet skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Calculated Formulas)
If you fit the above job description please contact Olivia Ross by making an application.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed