Senior Underwriting & Commercial Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J11324
This truly successful financial services firm, who have weathered the pandemic with innovation, great product offerings and customer service is recruiting to help solve business problems. . This role will have a direct impact on the profitable growth of the business as you work across a diverse array of business sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for a varied portfolio of products.
• Set viable pricing and commission structures for new & existing business.
• Ensure the pricing, commercial arrangements and product design are correct.
• Produce long-term financial forecasts.
• Assess and advise on product risk.
• Ensure the business delivers against cost and target margins, through accurate costing and modelling
• Develop and deliver creative solutions to complex designs.
• Liaise with all commercial areas of the business to deliver profitable products.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a numerate subject.
• Ideally be either part-qualified or qualified with CIMA, ACII or equivalent
• Underwriting and/or Commercial Finance experience essential.
• Strong numeracy and problem solving skills
• Produce financial projections and budgets to achieve profitability,
• The ability to establish relationships with stakeholders across the business.
• Confidently forecast and manage the profitability of new and existing products.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Sophie Stott on 01256 314 660 Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed