Senior Pricing Analyst – Personal Insurance – £Competitive – Surrey – J11182
Our client are currently seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst to join their innovative and growing Pricing team where you will utilise your extensive knowledge and experience of the insurance industry to initiate and deliver a variety of analytical projects to further improve business performance.
They are also looking for someone who can use their expertise to guide and support their fellow Analysts to help improve the capabilities of the team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Pricing Analyst to take all their previous experience to the next level in their career.
What you’ll do:
• Collaborate with colleagues from across the business to deliver key projects, including rating enhancements, price optimisation, life-time value estimate for financial planning, Solvency II, etc
• Investigate all available sources of information to recommend changes to the pricing team to help achieve volume and profit targets across all products, channels and brands
• Responsible for the delivery of parts of the price optimisation programme of work
• Provide analytical support on all brands, products and channels
• Manage, develop and carry out tasks that support and direct the business strategy, such as risk modelling, demand modelling and loss ratio projections
• Evaluate key aspects of business performance, such as conversion, retention, loss ratios, risk modelling and rate analysis
• Provide analytical support to the Pricing Team to ensure that the right pricing decisions are made and that a profitable book of business is written
• Act as a key point of contact for Pricing Analysts to offer them advice and guidance as and when needed
What they are looking for:
• Relevant degree with substantial mathematical/statistical content
• Proven track record working with personal lines pricing insurance products
• In depth knowledge and experience of insurance pricing and statistical modelling techniques
• Knowledge and experience of pricing and reserving and capital modelling techniques
• Highly computer literate with in-depth knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g. Python, SAS, SPSS)
• Previous experience of EMBLEM, ResQ and/or @Risk would be advantageous
• Relevant degree supported by an MSc
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her @datatech.org.uk. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed