Senior Platform Marketing Manager – To $140K / £100K + Bonus – New York or London J11329
Our High Profile client’s newly formed Data & Analytics Team is creating business-ready platforms and external data products. They are positioning their enterprise data marketplace so the business can easily shop’ & select’ for the reliable, certified, trusted products (external data sets) they need to drive improved decisions and business outcomes. They aspire to build the capability for self-service so their business partners can be served quickly and with high satisfaction. In order to drive enterprise awareness and adoption of our technology platforms they anticipate the need to market their products internally.
The Platform Marketing Senior Manager is a critical role working alongside Senior Data & Analytics leadership. This role will work closely with the Platform Development & Solution Engineering teams, as well as other internal functions and agency partners, to generate support for our data platforms/products across functions and geographies. They will lead the brand strategy for the enterprise data marketplace, the future one-stop shop for all internal and external data. The successful candidate will be responsible for translating the Product Strategy into clear and compelling communication assets (digital, video, print, owned site, etc.) to be leveraged in internal and external roll-out across multiple media & PR channels. They will also help identify where to play and how to win the hearts and minds of stakeholders of all levels of technical expertise to achieve key user and adoption milestones.
This role is a hybrid of a marketing, communications, and technology. It requires a mix of marketing, brand building, change management, internal communications, external PR, and technical understanding. It is a unique role for someone looking for a broadening’ experience that expands their domain expertise and visibility and provides the foundation for more senior leadership roles in the organisation.
• Proven relevant experience in Brand Marketing, Innovation Marketing, Product Marketing, Communications, and related functions.
• Extensive experience developing strategies and content to drive new product/services awareness and adoption
• Extensive experience as a leader of communication strategy, marketing content development, designer of solutions for products and platforms with data/technical teams to inform product roadmaps, envision and define programs, writing inspiring agency briefs, and delivering projects with excellence on-time and within budget
• Familiar with current best practices in digital and data platforms and products
• Track record of building processes to develop and implement data/technology solutions to end-users, including impactful launches and post-launch support
• Experience with data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
• Team management and mentorship
• Experience marketing digital tools, SaaS, and other tech product management preferred
Skills, Abilities, Knowledge
• Gifted storyteller
• Global citizen able to adapt messaging to various audiences (seniority, cultures, technical expertise, functional alignment, etc.)
• Creative and artistic content virtuoso
• World-class relationship building based on collaboration, entrepreneurial problem solving, challenging status quo and limitations
• Able to develop and articulate vision and strategies which will evolve how associates interact with data
• Able to work across functions and disciplines to inspire grassroots support for enterprise capability transformation
• Demonstrates creativity, inspiration, resilience, curiosity, trustworthiness, and confidence
To find out more about this amazing new opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or make an application and she will be in touch.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed