Senior Manager – Data Management – Flexible Locations – Competitive Salary – J11334
Datatech Analytics are proud to represent this tech giant who is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager within Data Management. This technology company has research and innovation at their core and a desire to be personal and simple. This success story is well established as a strong, successful brand, with inclusive working and culture at the heart of their strategy.
The Data Management Senior Manager will oversee the development and use of data, they will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures. This role will discover efficient ways to organise, store and analyse data with attention to security and confidentiality.
You will be expected to:
• Provide visibility of data availability and defining sourcing strategies, to address data availability gaps
• Provide insight into the quality and usefulness of data through data profiling
• Implement pragmatic data governance of all data through the data lifecycle.
• Owning the Data Management Strategy, ensuring the wider business have access to right data at the right time.
• Ownership of full Data Lifecycle
• You will lead the Data Management team to design data-marts that can be used to unify disparate data sources into a generic structure that will act as our single source of truth.
• Strong partnerships with Information and Technology, being able to work broadly to provide innovative solutions and contribute to the design of future roadmaps.
• Organising, integrating and controlling data throughout, so that it is accessible, reliable and timely.
• Collect, validate, define, organise, protect, process & generally maintain data across the lifecycle. This include data governance, i.e. what can data be used for , ethics etc
• Accountable for ensuring customer centric data models are designed, definitions & cataloguing, working with data owners & stewards
• Accountability of data management practices
• Accountability of managing master data management to maximise business value and consistency
• Manages data quality remediation project portfolio & delivery of data mappings, data quality rules and data quality solutions
• Responsible for business to operate in compliance tight regulations
• Communication to business stakeholders on governance and quality
• Embed processes around compliance for GDPR
If you fit the above job description, please contact Sarah Coultrip. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed