Senior Data Visualisation Analyst ALTERYX – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J11174
This leading global, independent consultancy has an exciting new role for a Data Visualisation Analyst to join their Research team to support the UK research output.
This is a demanding and varied role requiring someone who has the ability and vision to consolidate multiple data sets and present them in a compelling manner. This role may suit a candidate with a background in data journalism or data visualisation.
Proven experience of Alteryx is paramount for this role
If this sounds like a role for you, please send Justin your CV today.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for providing analytics and advanced data visualisation to support residential research capabilities and output.
• Look at new ways to analyse, model and visualise data.
• Take control of longer-term projects and actively identify and pursue topics of interest.
• Contribute new ideas that gain traction within Research and with wider stakeholders.
• Convert research undertaken into compelling visualisations.
• Work on bespoke projects and disseminate findings within the team and to wider parties.
• Analyse complex datasets and cleanse data.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level 1st or 2:1 or equivalent in a relevant discipline preferable but not essential.
• Demonstrate experience using software such as Tableau, Power BI, Flourish Alteryx, SQL or similar.
• Demonstrable capability in building compelling visualisations.
• Possess a strong understanding of data modelling, analytics, and data structures and data extraction.
• Have user experience on dashboard design.
• Great communication skills and ability to translate technical jargon into language understood by all.
• Knowledge of 2 or more of the following (or similar) is advantageous
• SQL – Tableau – Power BI – Alteryx – R or Python
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him . Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed