Senior Data Scientist – Computer Vision * West London * £Competitive six figure package* J11361
Excellent opportunity to join a Global Organisation who share a ‘best in class’ training and development programme with its Data Professionals.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate team working to drive and define the Consumer journey in the digital age. AI is key -underpinning their transformation journey. As such, you have the opportunity to be a key driver of their success.
AS a Global Company they have access to hundreds of data sets where your skills can make a difference. In marketing, customer understanding, new product development, supply chain and finance. They are looking for candidates who can use their knowledge and creativity to make a meaningful impact to the consumer. The scale of the challenges you will face are global, and the solutions will be too.
They are looking for candidates who will drive a test and learn approach, and who can bring ideas from concept to production. You will be exploring cutting edge computer vision techniques to fuel innovation across the business, from R&D to supply chain. You will help lead complex and diverse projects to leverage ML techniques which will result in measurable commercial benefit.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of highly skilled Data Scientists where you have the opportunity to solve really interesting problems using data science. You will also have the opportunity to help build a data science community, as they invest in academic partnerships, mentor and apprenticeship schemes. You will be seen as a leader in your specific academic discipline and your thought leadership will command attention in the wider data science community.
You will also be excited to champion their Data for Good agenda through sustainable projects and company supported pro-bono charity work. Data ethics are important to them and they are looking for candidates who feel the same way and want to champion the use of AI for good.
They are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve their goals:
• Will be curious, enjoy problem solving and have empathy for the problems you are challenged with
• Will have experience as a data scientist in an industrial environment
• Demonstrable experience contributing to a data science project lifecycle.
• Can coordinate and manage competing priorities across a portfolio of projects
• Compile, integrate, and analyse data from multiple sources to answer business questions
• Have the ability to conceptualize, formulate, prototype and implement algorithms to solve complex business problems.
• Experience communicating advanced data science concept’s to other business stakeholders.
• Practical experience developing and implementing machine learning on large data sets.
• Have scientific mind-set and in depth understanding of statistical modelling, mathematical modelling, mathematical foundations of ML and AI algorithms and models.
• Have a deep knowledge of Linear Algebra and its applications on Image Processing
• Have a deep knowledge of machine learning applications for computer vision and are a valued and trusted expert.
• Experience with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
• In depth understanding of computer vision algorithms such as CNNs and their architectures
To find out more about this amazing opportunity, please give Teresa Cheeseman a call on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch.
Please note we can only accept applications from those with UK working rights for this particular opportunity.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed