Senior Analyst – Supply Chain – to €60,000 – Cork – J11321
The purpose of this opportunity is to gather, analyse and interpret complex data sets to develop actionable insights that will drive ongoing continuous improvement of supply chain processes and optimize results – supporting day-to day operations as well as key input to quarterly forecasting and annual operating plan development process.
1.Deliver accurate and timely data analytics by leveraging external resources and stakeholder network
2.Lead co-ordination of Supply Chain Global Control Standard adherence and improvement including business risk monitor and mitigation
3.Provide analytical support for key SC strategic initiatives and complex, high profile projects; planning and scoping several inter-related initiatives and helping senior-level business stakeholders make informed decisions
4.Research & partner with IT to maximise existing technologies (SAP data, Tableau, Business Objects, Sequoia etc), and to evaluate available/future technologies, benchmarking other companies’ data analytics strategies
Essential Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience
• Degree level qualification in Numeric/Mathematical discipline with a thorough understanding of Supply Chain Operations and data analytics
• Experience in a large FMCG operation using SAP and experience in Demand Planning an advantage
• Strong Data Analytical skills including SQL, Excel, MS Access, Tableau and Business Objects
• Strong collaboration and influence skills, with experience working in a cross-functional environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly articulate ideas and proposals to all levels of the organisation
• Experience of working on large-scale and small-scale projects and a continuous improvement orientation
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities on a tight timeline and in a high pressure environment
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or make an application and she will be in touch with you.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed