Senior Analyst – Salary to £35K – Plus Benefits – London J11332
This is a world renowned consultancy that is recruiting to enhance their success whilst ensuring that clients continue to receive a world class bespoke service.
The successful candidate will radiate creativity and innovative thinking and be trusted to showcase insight led solutions to established and new clients.
Join this amazing team and develop your career both in terms of industry experience and the application of cutting edge Marketing Science methodologies.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide inspirational coaching and development of junior analysts to ensure the successful delivery of projects whilst maintaining a motivated and engaged team
• Develop and deliver robust econometric modelling and analytical recommendations
• Become an SME in your field and a vocal and inclusive member of the wider internal Marketing Science community
Experience & Skills Required
• Demonstrable experience with econometrics modelling and marketing science
• Educated to degree level in a numerical discipline or relevant commercial experience
• Extensive experience with a mix of the following tools:- Tableau/R/SQL/Python/Excel
• Have a good understanding of machine learning and simulation techniques
• Comfortable working with big data and presenting compelling analytical recommendations
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed