Principal Advanced Analytics / Operational Research Lead – Negotiable Salary – Surrey J11289
This industry giant and innovative pioneer with operations across the globe is seeking a proven Advanced Analytics / Operational Research professional to join an established team to enhance their capability.
Common Sense approach to flexible hybrid work from home /office based work pattern is possible and currently required due to Covid-19. Role is centrally based in Surrey.
Role and Responsibilities
• The successful candidate will be tasked with becoming an internal expert in the areas of Operational Research , Predictive/ Statistical/ Modelling, and Artificial Intelligence
• You must be a strategic thinker, flexible and adaptable
• Developing and maintaining relationships with senior contacts up to board level
• Consulting with internal and external stakeholders to identify their strategic modelling and analysis requirements
• Delivering modelling, analysis and decision support services
• Aware of cost, time and quality on all projects
• Some international travel may be required
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Desired
• Experience of consulting on complex programmes at a senior level
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to deliver
• Knowledge of a range of Operational Research and applied Data Science techniques, modelling and analysis tools.
• At least one of R, Python, and good knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of mathematical programming / simulation modelling
• Artificial Intelligence and/or Cognitive (Natural Language Processing) would be advantageous
• A track record of delivering innovative proposals and solutions
• Evident leadership skills
• You will be ambitious, innovative and focussed on growth.
If you fit the above job description please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him on Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed