Research Lead 12 Month FTC – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J11477
This is an exciting vacancy for a Research Lead 12 Month FTC for an internationally renowned consultancy. This consultancy embraces all sectors of industry to continuously monitor, advanced analytics and tailor solutions to inspire successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations across the globe.
Role & Responsibilities
• Work closely with various teams to deliver core data, ad-hoc projects and also investigating data research queries.
• Undertake management of suppliers and provide line management and personal development.
• Effectively plans workload for team.
• Drive team development and growth.
• Identifies the need and opportunities for efficiencies and improvements to the service
• Successfully deliver against team KPI’s and metrics
• Strong capability in creating compelling data stories
Experience & Skills Required
• Experienced in people management
• Show the ability to demonstrate a logical thought process.
• Experience with leading focus groups
• Capable of analysing consumer data
• Have experience in a data driven insight or analyst role, working with large and complex data sets
• Possess strong relationship building, teamwork, and communication skills
• Demonstrate strong numeric and analytic skills
Demonstable experience of some of the following:
TGI, Touchpoints, Nielsen Addynamix, BrandWatch, Social Bakers, YouGov Profiles and Brand Index.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed