Principal Consultant – Competitive Salary- London J11322
This global marketing, communications and media consultancy help their clients grow their businesses through enhanced data-driven insights or technology solutions.
Their clients are some of the world’s most respected brands and their expertise spans many sectors thus providing clients with the integrated specialists and analytical solutions they need to unlock the extra value that comes from understanding a full 360 view of today’s connected consumer.
This will be a very ‘Visible’ role within this world leading consultancy shaping the strategy and development of Data and Technology projects for new and existing partners.
Role & Responsibilities
• Be the champion in the commercialisation of a holistic approach to using Data and Technology to unlock commercial value and enhance customer relationships
• Lead in the delivery of Digital effectiveness analytics
• Translate results from analytics into recommendations across a range of channels
• Lead in the development of expertise in digital effectiveness analytics
• Use in-house tools to deliver insight and recommendations
• Oversee and manage projects
• Maintain active communications with key contacts
Experience & Skills Required
• Demonstrable success in delivering commercially robust and long term data strategies and platforms within paid media and marketing
• Proven success around the application of MarTech, and Adtech Technologies
• Digital Attribution skills essential
• Have a passion for being hands on’ and inspiring others
• Demonstrate creative approaches to problem solving and collaboration
• Knowledge of the media, direct and digital industry is paramount
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed