Principal Consultant – Marketing Effectiveness * Flexible/Remote Working * £Negotiable Dep on Exp * J11310
Excellent opportunity to join a marketing effectiveness consultancy designed for today’s complex business landscape – an ever-changing, convergent and global world where marketing is an increasingly powerful force for growth. Their mission is to help their clients (and they have some amazing clients!) grow their businesses through better marketing – deploying data and a variety of analytical techniques from econometrics, attribution and AI marketing activation.
They are a global brand with their head office in London however, you can predominantly work remotely to suite you and are just required to attend the offices or client meeting on occasion.
At its core the purpose of this role is to:
• Lead measurement projects, develop key accounts, ensure quality control output, perform statistical modelling and integrate research insight from a wide variety of sources to build compelling insight stories.
• This role provides the opportunity to specialise in a particular industry vertical, working closely with a team of sector experts to ensure clients are delivered market leading analytics tailored to their specific industry needs.
• The Principal Consultant (PC) is expected to develop deep expertise in the sector and be a go-to person for clients. The PC will develop thorough understanding of marketing and competitive strategy in the industry.
• At the PC level, a consultant will also support new business efforts to generate revenue. This includes identifying new business opportunities (cold, warm or existing client), writing proposals and involvement in pitches.
• Be an ambassador for the business, connecting across external/internal networks to deliver value by building a good reputation in the industry.
• Able to interpret a client’s requirements and deploy commercially relevant analytical insight solutions
• Project management and people management experience
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal – the ability to present and explain complex information clearly to people at all levels
• An appreciation of business principles and a proven track record in the successful use of econometrics in a commercial environment
• Experience in handling and analysing quantitative data
• Ability to vision what can be achieved with measurement frameworks and the business impact data-driven recommendations can have for clients
• A team member, willing to contribute and integrate with the existing people and skills sets
• Task orientated, willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines if the situation requires
• Strong time management skills and ability prioritise workloads accordingly
• Competent in using Microsoft Office packages particularly Excel. SQL programming knowledge would be an advantage (I.e. R, Python)
• The successful applicant is likely to be a graduate in a quantitative discipline, (e.g. economics or statistics) or a degree with a significant quantitative element, with extensive relevant work experience in some combination of attribution modelling, econometric modelling, research, advertising and media roles
They value their people above all and provide lots of opportunity to develop through their industry-leading learning and development programs, and individual career development plans.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or send her your CV/application in the first instance and she will reach out to discuss it further.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed