Marketing Science Manager – Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London J11328
This highly regarded global marketing and communications consultancy would like to welcome a proven Data Science leader to an established and creative team.
The successful candidate will thrive in a client facing highly visible’ role and will have demonstrable recent experience delivering enterprise level analytical projects using econometric methodologies.
Communication is key for this role so the ability to illustrate technical solutions in a clear way is vital.
This is a hands on’ role so the successful candidate will be passionate about staying up to date with the latest Data Science and Marketing trends and be trusted to share this knowledge with clients and the wider organisation.
Experience & Skills Required
• Adept with high level analysis using a wide range of statistical, and machine learning methodologies
• Marketing mix modeling (MMM) / econometrics
• R, SQL, Python, R Shiny, AWS, Data Visualisation
• Excellent Stakeholder management skills
• Commercially aware and experience of working in a quickly changing project environment
• Inspiring manager with a successful history of creating collaborative and passionate teams
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed