Managing Consultant – Salary to £70K – Plus Benefits – London – J11281
This is a global consultancy offering a number of analytical services to their clients. They are now seeking a Managing Consultant that has a commercial background in econometric and Marketing Mix Modelling to lead a team and to be the key contact for their largest account.
Role & Responsibilities
• Ability to manage a small team to direct and deliver MMM (Marketing Mix Modelling) projects to tight deadlines.
• Identify new business opportunities within the key account
• Build trusted and long-standing client relationships across both the key account and internally within the consultancy
Experience & Skills Required
• Must have proven commercial experience of building MMM’s (Marketing Mix Models)
• Ability to manage a team of analysts to deliver projects to tight deadlines
• Proven commercial experience of managing a key client successfully
• Proven commercial experience of presenting to senior stakeholders and delivering success pitches
• Experience working within an agency environment advantageous
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or apply now. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed