Lead Data Analyst – up to 42k – REMOTE J11330
Please note that this role will initially be FULLY HOME BASED with some monthly travel to West Midlands in the future.
This award winning public sector service provider has embarked on an exciting journey towards a 360 view of its data landscape.
Due to natural growth and continued success, the Data Management Team has a vacancy for a proven Lead Data Analyst.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of providing meaningful and actionable insight from large data sets in a regulatory focused environment.
The overall benefits package for this role is very attractive and includes an excellent pension and training budget.
Role & Responsibilities
• The Lead Analyst will support the wider data management strategy by Translating’ large datasets through dash boarding and robust processes that allow for insight driven decision making
• To lead and work with a small team of analysts
• To nurture and promote an analytical and insight driven culture whilst adhering to reporting processes that are regulatory compliant
Experience & Skills Required / Desired
• Educated to a degree level or relevant commercial experience
• Advanced Excel and an understanding of using SQL to extract data
• Substantial experience working with large datasets and root cause analysis
• Proven experience of data governance best practise
• Project Management
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed