Junior Marketing Effectiveness Consultant – Salary c£25K + Bonus + Benefits – Bucks – J11450
This employer is an independent, marketing effectiveness consultancy helping their clients, from diverse market sectors, to understand exactly how well their marketing activity is performing and use this knowledge to maximise their full potential. Due to rapid growth this organisation is in need of an additional econometrician to help fulfil commitments to clients. The diverse range of both clients and briefs mean that the modelling work on offer is equally varied and diverse. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor’ of a rapidly growing business, and help the shape of that business for years to come. Excellent training and development opportunity.
Role & Responsibilities
• This role is very much a hands on’ role covering every aspect of the client brief.
• Help to design the initial response, through to building the models and relaying the insight they provide back to the client.
• Develop strong relationships with clients
Experience & Skills Required
• Academic knowledge of/or experience in Econometrics in a Marketing context.
• With training and support – capable of adapting existing modelling techniques to a new challenge, or come up with a new framework.
• Experience in Marketing Mix Modelling advantageous or strong modelling skills in a media or retail analytics environment or placement.
• Programming skills in R and SQL advantageous.
• Strong communication skills and experience building client relationships.
• Flexible working available.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or make an application and we will be in touch. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed