International Operations Group Director – Data-Driven Marketing Solutions – J11300
Location: London/Flexible Home Working & Salary: £Competitive
Industry: Technology Enabler – Marketing Systems
Excellent new opportunity to bring together data, tech & media to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. As a technology-enabler, they power marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that integrate adtech and martech. This opportunity holds great potential for career development but also requires comfort with ambiguity, attention to detail and juggling multiple complex projects and international stakeholders to deliver tangible uptake.
• Act as chief advocate amongst internal stakeholders and customers for Products/Services.
• Work closely with Product and Engineering teams in the US to ensure that International has a voice and the needed focus to support rollout.
• Help define the roadmap and go-to-market priorities to drive adoption and organize the roll-out plan with global product leads.
• Facilitate alignment and manage expectations with internal stakeholders across the organisation
• Ensure top quality delivery of product content, assets and material.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with individual markets.
• Act as an International knowledge hub and provide guidance to local markets
Desired Skills & Experience
• A thorough background and understanding in data driven product and service capabilities
• Adtech and/or Martech experience beneficial
• Strong senior level communication and influencing skills and ability to manage engagements across markets
• Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects and tasks
• The need to priorities and be solutions oriented with natural problem-solver’ capabilities
• Strong project management skills – knowledge of the different project management methodologies with specific focus on Agile methodology to drive results.
• A clear understanding of the market dynamics and ways of working – Stakeholder engagement often involving senior regional and market data and tech leads, and CEOs within businesses and the agencies
• Client management skill
• Ability to thrive under pressure
If you would like to find out more about this exciting new opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or @datatech.org.uk (teresa.cheeseman). Please be aware we can only accept applications from those with full UK working rights for this opportunity.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed