Insight Analyst- Remote working then Leeds or London base after pandemic.
If you enjoy no two days or challenges being the same – working with a first class team who can always find the answer, then this could be the career move for you. You will assist in delivering the right long-term solutions to global A-list clients whilst analysing big data.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide analysis of data from a variety of sources to deliver actionable and valuable insights.
• Provide day-to-day analytical support for proprietary software solutions.
• Proactively identify opportunities and insights for clients and the company.
• Provide proactive insights and timely communications
• Ensure the delivery of client requirements for proactive, tactical and ad-hoc analysis.
• Make sure client issues are resolved quickly and the root cause is identified.
• Support various Manager in product / service development opportunities.
• Liaise with the development teams regarding product functionality.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level preferably in a numerate subject.
• Several years’ experience in an analytical role
• Have experience of using analytics and data to drive improvements.
• Demonstrate a creative and proactive attitude towards finding solutions.
• Show a strong technical skillset including SQL and advanced Excel.
• Experience in any of the following is highly desirable: R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Google or Cloud Platforms
• Strong communication skills, able to present effectively to non-technical audiences.
• Working knowledge of SSRS, SAS or SPSS advantageous.
• Experience of designing data-driven solutions a plus.
Please be advised that we can only consider candidates who have working rights for the UK.