Insight Analyst – up to £39,000 + benefits – Manchester – J11189
This role will make you a fundamental member of the onsite account team, utilising extensive industry knowledge to provide valuable insights The core focus for this Insight Analyst role will be to help the client understand data and create insights gathered from customer loyalty data solution and all other available data sets. You will need to have an innovative and analytical mind, a passion for growing the client’s business through inspiring insight, combined with excellent interpersonal and engagement skills, to deliver an all-round service.
Role & Responsibilities
• Create and present high-level insights from the Insight Portal.
• Cut through loyalty/customer data and identify to the client what is most important.
• Coordinate, execute, analyse and present findings.
• Present fact-based arguments influentially.
• Manage high quality on-going analytic and ad-hoc requests.
• Drive and inform the business agenda for all client stakeholders.
• Develop and leverages strong, collaborative relationships
• Responsible for updating all business performance metrics
Experience & Skills Required
• Proven commercial experience within FMCG, Retail or equivalent industry
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Be experienced in interpreting and translating data, including loyalty/customer/ retail data
• Build mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally.
• Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients at all levels.
• Manage client expectations
• Show the ability to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk