Insight Analyst CPG- Remote working then can be based from various locations after pandemic- £Negotiable- J11378
A leading Consultancy is seeking an Insight Analyst with CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) experience to deliver insights for their global ‘A list’ clients. This company is going through a period of expansion and are at the top of their game. If you enjoy no two days or challenges being the same – working with a first class team who can always find the answer, then this could be the career move for you.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide analysis of data from a variety of sources to deliver actionable and valuable insights.
• Provide day-to-day analytical support for proprietary software solutions.
• Proactively identify opportunities and insights for clients and the company.
• Provide proactive insights and timely communications
• Ensure the delivery of client requirements for proactive, tactical and ad-hoc analysis.
• Make sure client issues are resolved quickly and the root cause is identified.
• Support various Manager in product / service development opportunities.
• Liaise with the development teams regarding product functionality.
Experience & Skills Required
• 2+ years’ experience in an analytical role working with CPG clients
• Experience of using analytics and data to drive improvements/solutions/profits/efficiencies
• Strong technical skillset including advanced Excel. SQL experience is highly desirable.
• Strong communication skills, able to present effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
• Educated to degree level preferably in a numerate subject.
• Experience in any of the following is highly desirable: R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Google Cloud Platform including Big Query, SSRS, SAS, SPSS
• Strong communication skills, able to present effectively to non-technical audiences.
Please be advised that we can only consider candidates who have working rights for the UK.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed