London and North West office hubs
You will play a pivotal role in the Infosec maturity development for this pioneering fintec. You will be the go to in subject matter expertise and be responsible for the management of IT security and information assurance.
You will provide technical and design support, and guidance to effectively develop the IT and Security Services and Infrastructure, and protect the organisation against threats.
• Highly experience in AWS and working within a cloud-first’, primarily outsourced business environment,
• Proven track record in Cloud security
• You will help build the roadmap for the organisation and be fundamental to the implementation of new technology
• You have solid experience in developing and implementing a defence-in-depth strategy
• Solid Architect and threat modelling of new environments and services
• You have exposure to GDPR and ICO led initiatives, compliance is second nature.
• Ensure effective use of Identity and Access Management principles and assist in developing policies, processes, procedures and guidelines.
• Develop and maintain process for detecting and responding to threats
• Design security testing schedules and overseeing penetration testing and vulnerability management practice
• You have built Cyber Security incident responses, Backup and Disaster Recovery
Skills and experience
• Financial services experience is preferable, ideally within a challenger bank or financial technology (FinTech’) organisation – Knowledge of banking regulations
• Supply Chain Risk Management – Knowledge of supplier assurance practices
• Public Cloud Computing and Security – 2 years’ experience
• Security Architecture – Good knowledge of security architecture principles
• Security Engineering – Strong knowledge of network and security engineering
• Offensive Security – Understanding of offensive security tactics, techniques and procedures
• Project planning, management and delivery skills within the context of a broader cyber security program – 3 – 5 years’ experience
• IT Management – Several years of combined IT and security experience
• ITIL knowledge
• Ideally hold, (or be working to) a CISM, CISSP or CRISC qualification
To find out more or to apply for this opportunity please contact JustinToomey on 01256 314660
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.