Head of Marketing Analytics – £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London J11276
A leading consultancy in the UK is seeking a Head of Marketing Analytics due to the continued growth of digital and data capabilities within the business.
This exciting new role will be dedicated to the marketing function and you will lead and mentor a growing team of Marketing Insight Analysts. The successful candidate will be the go to’ champion of customer analytics within the organisation.
This is a very ‘Visible’ and Hands On’ role and the successful candidate will lead by example and have a passion for problem solving and knowledge sharing.
The successful candidate will be adept with stakeholder collaboration and be an expert in articulating the technical ‘magic’ of marketing insight in such a way so as to inspire and influence a growing team and the wider business.
An ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience with using software such as GA360, BigQuery, SQL, Alteryx, Power BI, R, Python and Tableau.
Role & Responsibilities
• Lead and develop an effective team of passionate Insight Analysts
Become the SME within the organisation around Marketing Insight and be a vocal participant in the internal data community
Responsible for providing analytics and advanced data visualisation to support Marketing capabilities and output
• Look at new ways to analyse, model and visualise data
• To work within Marketing to enhance the team’s reporting and modelling potential
• To provide the insight needed to measure and monitor marketing campaigns to show ROI
• To fully understand and translate the customer journey and profile
• Use analytical methods to problem solve and analyse complex datasets
• To be able to take ownership of the role and work on own initiative
• To be able to communicate findings with all stakeholders
Experience & Skills Desired
• University Degree (1st or 2:1) or equivalent
• Customer segmentation and profiling
• Experience of Customer Journey Analysis – A/B Testing
• Proven track record of Analytical Insight derived from multiple data sets
• Strong and demonstrable capability to simplify complex datasets
• Experience of presenting compelling visualisations
• Understanding of modelling techniques
• Spatial Analytics is desirable
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey 01256 314660 or email him.
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed