Head of Analytics- Europe- Salary Negotiable- J11261
An internationally renowned leader in their field is seeking an accomplished and experienced Head of Analytics to set the strategy and drive the vision for the Analytics department across the whole business. This is an exciting opportunity to really make your mark with this progressive and dynamic client.
Role & Responsibilities
• Setting the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Analytics function.
• Collaborating with cross functional partners in product, data, commercial, finance, CRM and marketing in order to evangelise data informed decision making throughout the organization.
• Ensuring data best practices and be a thought leader in building a data informed culture.
• Leveraging the data analytics and data science resources to offer actionable insights.
• Defining and building process, only to break it down and adapt as the business needs change.
• Providing timely turnarounds on requests for one off projects that support key company initiatives and partnerships.
• Manage a best in class team, being willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute in order to make your projects a success. Ensure that the team performs to a high standard by continuous development and ensuring adequate staffing. Lead the team through change as the business grows and the analytics team evolves.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• A minimum of a Bachelors in Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics or related disciplines.
• At least 5 years of experience in data analytics for a consumer facing, digital first business.
• Proven Leader with extensive people management experience.
• Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills.
• Results-oriented with strong influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Hands-on experience with statistical tools such as R (or SPSS), and/or Python, familiar with KNIME and/or other automation tools.
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Big Query.
• Strong Data Visualisation skills and experience with Power BI, Tableau or other data visualisation tools.
• Be highly skilled in performing quantitative analyses on various business functions, such as consumer behaviour and trends. The candidate must also be highly skilled in the use of SQL, being able to draw complex queries that ultimately lead to improvements in business performance.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed