Graduate Data Engineer – £27k + 10% bonus – Plus Benefits – Berkshire – J10087
A progressive consultancy requires a graduate data engineer to join their expanding team. Working with some truly exciting blue chip clients, the successful individual will be passionate about working with Python daily, and working alongside the analytics division.
• Problem solving skills
• Good organisation
• Ability to pick up new skills
• Comfortable working within a team
• Be able to provide feedback and improve existing processes
• Keen interest in new technologies
Experience & Skills Required
• Computer Science or Software Engineering undergraduate or MSc qualification with a 2:1 or 1:1 grade
• Essential candidates must have A grade, or above, in numerical A level and GCSE subjects
• Have used Python extensively throughout their academics and be well versed in Pandas / NumPy libraries.
Ideally have undertaken additional online courses to support Python knowledge
If you fit the above job description please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email . Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.