Product Gaming Analyst – Europe – £Negotiable – J11258
Use your gaming knowledge to help shape our clients business for 2021 and beyond.
You will play a pivotal role in new projects and business cases to bring in new product verticals or enter new markets. You will also be the analytical partner to their Commercial teams and help educate them on concepts like marginal gain, customer experience improvements and product optimisation.
You will be a self-starter who takes ownership and is able to prioritise their work in line with business and stakeholder priorities. You will have a passion and flair for telling engaging and meaningful data-driven stories so people can clearly understand the so what’ and the what next’ from the insight. You will drive change and action through science rather than hunch.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company who is the market leader in their field.
• Experience in iGaming is essential
• Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
• Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal oriented setting
• Presents data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
• Adaptable – as with many industries, the iGaming sector needs to be nimble and move quickly as needed.
• Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity is a must
• Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things
Key Technical Skills:
• Strong Excel skills
• Google Analytics knowledge, or a similar web analytics tool, of benefit but not a must
• SQL knowledge of benefit but not a must
• QlikSense or Power BI knowledge, or a similar visualisation tool, of benefit but not a must
They offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. And of course, do not forget the climate!
If you fit the above and would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on @datatech.org.uk (teresa.cheeseman). Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed