Full Stack Developer- Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – Remote working- J11246
This exciting startup can offer the successful incumbent a truly unrivalled career path where you will be responsible for the development roadmap. You will work in close context with the CTO and be the subject matter expert. Your work will have international impact and drive huge social and economic changes for the second and third world developing nations.
Role & Responsibilities
• Work both independently and in teams on front/back-end solutions for specified requirements and infrastructure
• Design and develop new features for existing and new software
• Optimise and enhance existing software
• Implement best practice coding with an emphasis on modular and reusability
• Create and update all technical documentation
Experience & Skills Required
• A Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Engineering/Physical sciences
• Significant previous experience building complex front-end and back-end systems
• Versatile and adaptable using new programming languages
• Proficiency in server-side microservices development
• Experience with building REST API, and deployment
• Familiarity with database technology such as DynamoDB, SQL, MySQL, and MongoDB
• Excellent understanding of version control systems
• Experience with DevOps would be advantageous
• Experience with Cloud environment like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is preferable
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk