Digital Data Engineer – Google Cloud Platform – Flexible/Home Working – to £45,000 DOE – J11259
We have an exciting opportunity for someone seeking to develop their career within the world’s leading insurance brand and have the flexibility to work remotely (office base in Surrey available if preferred).
The Digital Data Engineer will deliver, maintain and improve customer and digital journey data management, performance reporting, and analytical capability, whilst finding opportunities to improve performance and efficiency of the digital analytics cloud infrastructure – Google Cloud Platform.
You will work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things.
Who they are looking for?
• Experience within digital data analytics and/or data engineering functions.
• 2.1 or higher degree in a mathematical or computing subject (Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Data Science or similar), or equivalent qualification.
• Track record of successful data engineering projects utilising Google Cloud Platform.
• Analytical background, marketing and/or digital experience is beneficial.
• Highly commercially aware with understand of business planning and financial processes.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written. Ability to translate technical solutions into easily digestible business and digital opportunities and metrics.
• Good relationship skills – able to engage with and communicate to colleagues at all levels.
• High level of customer focus and understanding of customer buying behaviour.
• Problem solving capability – ability to develop practical solutions with the big picture in mind.
• Technically you must have good experience of Google Cloud Platform (excellent)
• Strong SQL / BigQuery and Python would be ideal
If you fit the above and would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on @datatech.org.uk (teresa.cheeseman). Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed