Data Warehouse Lead – Negotiable Dep on Experience to £80,000 – London/Flex – J11242
Our client believes in credit made simple – they recognise how people live their lives and their goal is to give back control to the customer – much more than your average FinTech. They recruit bold individuals who are comfortable challenging convention and brilliant enough to change it!
They have a desire to make their Data Warehouse give them a genuine competitive advantage. They are building a team capable of building an amazing Data Warehouse to support decision making, BI and Analytics.
You’ll be equally comfortable leading and executing hands on. You’ll be our their first permanent hire for this area, with scope to shape the size, direction and ways of working as well as setting best practices with your own execution of key projects. You will be hands on initially to develop data collection capabilities, architecting the structuring of data and also displaying an analytical mind set to ask why aren’t we ….
• You have experience and a passion for leading data warehousing, big data and ETL projects as a designer or architect
• You’re equally comfortable working hands on and leading
• You are an expert with general data warehousing concepts
• You’ve worked on a wide range of Data Warehouse problems – pulling in data from various sources and aggregating it into something much more useful!
• You strive for improvement in your work and that of others, proactively identifying issues and opportunities
• Experience working within a finance function; lending &/or Fintech of particular interest
• Proven experience of developing ETL processes and optimisation
• SQL, MongoDB, Familiarity with AWS Cloud based technology, Python
If so, please do get in touch to find out more about this fantastic new opportunity. Call Teresa on 01256 314660 or make an application and she will get back to you.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed