Data Analyst/Scientist- London- 6 month fixed term contract with view to going permanent- Remote working- £Competitive pro rata salary- J11357
This agency is growing at pace and are looking for a Data Scientist to join their Analytics team. This is a huge opportunity to learn how to apply analytics in a commercial environment with various tools and techniques on offer. This is a varied role and will be working on areas such as modelling and data science, audience insights and web analysis. You will be working in a fast paced environment on the daily analytics needs of their clients and then delivering insights directly.
Role & Responsibilities
• Analysing data sets to extract key findings.
• Building visualisation dashboards tailored to client needs.
• Building analytics products to streamline workload and bring innovation.
• Audience segmentation and influencers’ identification.
• Social and media listening analysis.
• Campaign and monthly reporting.
• Implementing measurement and evaluation frameworks.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• Demonstrated experience in analytics, business intelligence or a similar role.
• Solid knowledge of Python, SQL and Excel.
• Experience with manipulating and auditing data to create insight.
• Experience with data visualisation platforms like Tableau, Power BI.
• Familiarity with social media listening tools.
• Strong communication skills and an appetite for challenge, innovation and learning new skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660. Please be advised that you will need to have working rights for the UK to be considered for this role.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed