Data Scientist – J11233
Datatech Analytics are delighted to be working with a cutting edge machine learning consulting practice who have a truly exceptional role on offer.
This excellent opportunity is aligned with fluid, overlapping and multi- disciplined teams that focus on specific clients and projects.
You will be expected to take ownership of experimentation and delivery around Data Science and applied Machine learning techniques to earn the trust of the clients through measurable success.
This role has a truly compelling mix of research, modelling, experimentation and commercially driven Data Science delivery.
The person we’re looking for
• Proven problem solver
• A passion for continuous development
• Impeccable communication and presenting skills
• Minimum 2+ years data science experience in a business environment
• A Degree in Maths, Computer Science or similar
• Proven and demonstrable experience with Machine Learning techniques
• Strong applied statistical knowledge around testing and modelling
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed