Data Science Machine Learning Expert / Technical Leader – £ Competitive Salary – London/WFH – J11459
An experienced and confident Data Science Professional is required for this role to join the decision science team and lead the technical thought leadership on large consumer databases containing good quality internal data and credit bureau data. Your great skills are required by this prominent Financial House where customers are pivotal to their continuing success. A Machine Learning expert is essential for this role.
Role & Responsibilities
• Undertake model selection, creative feature engineering, model stacking, auto-sample updates and model implementation.
• Focus on model architecture, fine tuning, bias and variance reduction.
• Input into valuation model development and operations optimisation projects.
• Undertake end to end projects.
• A team player who is productive, will collaborate, peer review and works well with close colleagues.
Experience & Skills Required
• A solid a statistical knowledge base to post graduate level required for this role.
• Correctly apply the right models into solutions.
• Have detailed knowledge of boosting, random forest and regression techniques.
• Demonstrate how your previous projects have added value to the business.
• Data Science programming experience is a must.
• Their tech stack includes both Cloud (Azure) and non cloud data warehouses and models developed in Python and R, legacy models in SAS.
• A strong communicator is essential, able to interact at all levels.
If you fit the above job description, please make an application and we will be in touch or phone Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 for a confidential conversation in the first instance. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed