Data Manager – Negotiable Salary – REMOTE J11315
Please note that this role will initially be FULLY HOME BASED with some monthly travel to West Midlands in the future.
This public sector service provider has embarked on an exciting journey towards a 360 view of its data landscape. Due to natural growth and continued success, the Data Management Team has a vacancy for a proven Data Leader to come on board and take ownership of a true green field initiative.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experienced of providing meaningful and actionable insight from periodic and disparate data sources and have the gravitas and credibility to inspire others and drive change.
This is a hands on role’ and the successful candidate will be expected to lead by example and thrive on knowledge sharing. You will be responsible for line management of an amazing team while you recommend and implement a robust data plan.
The overall benefits package for this role is very attractive and includes an excellent pension and training budget.
Role & Responsibilities
• To shape and lead the future data management strategy
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the wider organisations requirements so as to develop a new data management suite
• To nurture an analytical and insight driven culture whilst building robust reporting processes that are regulatory compliant
• To liaise around the design of future business processes relating to regulatory compliance regarding data
Experience & Skills Required / Desired
• Educated to a degree level or appropriate commercial experience
• Advanced Excel and SQL
• Substantial experience working with large datasets and root cause analysis
• Experience of making recommendations on strategy based on assessment of risk and performance indicators
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk