Data Management Analyst * Hybrid working – Kent office & WFH * £Negotiable DoE * J11449
Our client seeks to recruit a proactive Data Management Analyst to be a key member of their Data Excellence team dedicated to organising, integrating and controlling data throughout the company so that it is accessible, reliable and timely whenever users call upon it. They collect, validate, define, organise, protect, process and generally maintain data across the lifecycle. Also help to prepare (engineer) data for analytical projects. Underpinning the internal consultancy ethos of the team you must apply an agile mind-set and a principle of continuous improvement in the way they work.
Your role will include:
• Embedding the principles for the identification, design and implementation of data quality controls, metrics and reporting.
• Manage the data quality issues and provide regular reporting to the Head of Data Management on targets/KPI’s and issues requiring resolution.
• Enacts the guidelines around establishing issue management processes to identify, report and remediate data quality concerns.
• Supports the cataloguing of data for all sources (across end-to-end data management processes) and links the technical metadata with appropriate business data definitions working closely with the Data Stewards in the business.
• Supports the implementation of the standards for the publishing, processing and consumption of data.
• Performs source-to-target mapping to ensure that data transformations from sources are documented and business rules are approved.
• Works on the reference/master data management solutions to provide consistency across reporting outputs for usage across business processes.
• Develops models with Business Intelligence & Insights to support their deliveries
• Demonstrable knowledge of data management theory
Your skills will include:
• Data cataloguing
• Project and stakeholder management
• Understanding of ETL Processes
• Master and Metadata Management
• SQL Server Management Studio
• Process engineering
• IBM Infosphere
• LEAN Six Sigma qualified
• Exposure to Data Governance and data use in a highly regulated environment
To find out more about this great new opportunity please call Teresa on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed