Data & Insights Analyst – £Negotiable – London or Nottingham – J11250
One of the top 50 Fintech companies in 2020 are transforming SME business finance – using the latest technology to make it simple and flexible for them to secure funding and support transactions for their clients. Since our inception we have helped more than 15,000 small businesses and believe that small businesses are the economic lifeblood of local communities, yet they continue to be underserved by traditional banks and financial services organisations – they are committed to supporting them.
They are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, with teams based in London, Nottingham, USA and Scandinavia. The are now looking for bright, enthusiastic Data and Insight Analysts to join them and help solve their biggest problems with data.
They are building a data team, right at the heart of the business that can enable data-driven decisions and products. The team will selectively deploy their central analytical firepower to solve the biggest commercial and operational challenges they face.
• You will work across all business functions, analysing data and presenting solutions to some of their most pressing commercial business questions.
• Help build their reporting and data visualisation capabilities across the business.
• Deliver data projects across the operations, marketing, and targeting space.
• Support the delivery of their data strategy within a growing team.
• Drive a data-driven culture by providing advice, training, and tools to your colleagues.
• Have the opportunity to grow as an Analyst with great potential for career progression and development as we grow the team.
We think you’ll need:
• At least 1-2 years prior experience as a Data Analyst, ideally within a finance, consulting or startup environment
• Solid SQL skills and knowledge of R / Python. Experience working with Salesforce datasets is a plus.
• Experience with one or more BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Looker).
• The ability to present data visualizations to stakeholders and answer business questions.
• The ability to work autonomously.
They are committed to creating an open, supportive and flexible work environment that provides their employees access to industry-leading opportunity. They are passionate about empowering people to make a real difference for their customers and for their own careers.
To find out more about, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her @datatech.org.uk (teresa.cheeseman)
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed