Data Engineer / Systems Owner – 80% remote/20% Leicestershire – £Negotaible – J11292
Our client, a Global Organisation, generates a wide range of data across their product testing and research activities. As their business becomes increasingly data-driven, it is essential that they have excellent availability, quality and management of their data and that its infrastructure is well planned and managed. This new role exists to maximise the value that they get from their Data Lake and data assets by delivering projects alongside their IT and data partners, managing their Data Lake assets through their lifecycles and ensuring that their data is well managed to meet their evolving business needs.
They are looking for a bight, enthuasiastic Data Professional – training and dvelopment is very much on offer for the right indiivudal.
• Educated to degree level in an IT subject.
• Qualifications for data engineering, project management, data management and business analysis are desirable.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant job experience.
• A highly skilled data professional – comfortable working with/developing skills in the relevant technologies including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks and Python.
• Experience in managing and tracking data quality, datamarts, data warehousing and data integration.
• Strong understanding of product/systems lifecycle management principles and practice.
• Skilled at system specification and design.
• Strong understanding of relational database manipulation and interrogation.
You will be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, be customer focussed and a strong problem solver.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting new opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or @datatech.org.uk (teresa.cheeseman). Please be aware we can only accept applications from those with full UK working rights for this opportunity.