Data Engineer – People Analytics – £Competitive Salary & Benefits – Hybrid working Berkshire & Home – J11445
Our client continues to drive the use of Analytics, AI and Data to solve problems the opportunities to leverage existing & new capabilities extends to all of their business. Sponsored by their Global HR/People Leadership Team, they are making a significant investment towards changing their capabilities in the People/HR Analytics space. They are putting together a team that works across Digital Technologies in an Agile and User Centric way to solve for advanced use cases, deliver foundational data & insights and act as a catalyst for digital change.
This team is embarking on an ambitious and exciting journey to transform their analytics capabilities. This will involve building core foundations to push information to their associates while delivering fast results to category teams by developing decision-making tools that solve complex problems.
Building on this momentum, they wish to create a large number of exciting roles in this space to inject the step-change in talent and experience that they require. Across the disciplines of Data Science, Data Engineering and Business Translation they are seeking the best in the industry to join and help them establish this breakthrough capability.
What you’ll do
Keeping the data flowing and readily available to solve problems that need immediate solutions is core to what you’ll do. Your passion for big data challenges around innovation, emerging technologies and legacy environments drives your desire to design and implement next-gen solutions to traditional business challenges. You’re ready to step up and take charge of developing data-driven processes that improve the functionality of your stakeholders and result in leaner operations, processes and profitability.
What you’ll need:
• Minimum 3 years of experience within a Big Data Azure and/or AWS environment is preferred
• Experience working with divergent data sets that meet the requirements of Data Science and Data Analytics teams
• Hands-on experience with data modelling, query techniques and complexity analysis
• Experience with cloud, container and micro service infrastructures
• Technical expertise with emerging Big Data technologies, such as: Python, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Clojure, Git, Flink, Elasticsearch, SQL, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and DNB (databricks); visualization tools: Tableau and PowerBI
• Experience with or exposure to the FMCG/CPG industry
• Prior experience within an HR analytics environment could be useful
• A good understanding of and adherence to data security standards
• A Bachelors in Computer Sciences or similar disciplines
To find out more about this amazing new opportunity please do apply and we’ll be in touch.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed