Data Engineer – £ Competitive Rate – Remote – J11316
Leading fintech are recruiting for a contract Data Engineer to join their Data Services team.
As a Data Engineer in this team you will tasked with leading the creation and maintenance of a logical data solution in an AWS environment, enabling their analysts to extract meaningful insight.
• Design, build and maintain a robust data pipeline
• Integrate data from multiple sources into a central data warehouse
• Contribute to the design, development, testing of the data-centric platform
• Liaise with all stakeholders to understand how data needs to be converted, loaded, processed and presented for analytical best practise
• Build and maintain data artefacts (data models, data dictionaries and business glossaries)
Skills & experience required:
• Technical: Strong development skills – experience using python and SQL
• Advanced Experience with AWS and Redshift
• SQL Server experience
• Awareness of Data Management best practice, including Data Lifecycle Management across Core IT & Big Data ecosystems as well as Data Privacy & Security constraints
• Knowledge and previous experience in Data Modelling
• Knowledge and experience of working with data that falls under GDPR and Data Privacy regulations
• Focus on end user and customer centricity
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Passion for knowledge sharing learning new tools, languages and frameworks
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey or email him on . Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed