Data Communications Manager Location Neg up to £84k + benefits J11301
With data at the heart of this global business, this new exciting position has arisen and sits within the Strategy and Culture team. You will be responsible for designing the steps to grow and maintain a solid, supportive and fully inclusive data community. This role will work collaboratively across all business functions.
• Work with senior leaders to design the strategy to create a fully inclusive data community that encourages the support of training and education of employees.
• Collaborate with senior leaders across the multiple business functions to identify gaps in process, tools, or environment that impede adoption of data products
• Working alongside Human Resources to create internal career paths/rotational assignments/stretch assignments for passionate data personnel
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 8+ years of management experience in a highly-matrixed environment
• 8+ years of developing data culture programs
• Relevant experience with a focus on data, technology and strategy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Very strong time management skills
• Strong project and people management skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple competing initiatives
• Knowledge of business applications of data
• Strong tactical and logistical thinking skills
• Knowledge of corporate training/education and communications
If you fit the above job description please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.