Contract Marketing Effectiveness Consultant Flexible/Remote Working * £Day Rate * J11318
Openings in February and March 2021 for 3 month renewable contracts to work on a high profile, multi national FMCG company on a new large scale project.
Excellent opportunity to work with a marketing effectiveness consultancy designed for today’s complex business landscape an ever-changing, convergent and global world where marketing is an increasingly powerful force for growth.
They are a global brand with their head office in London however, you can predominantly work remotely to suite you and are just required to attend the offices or client meeting on occasion.
• Able to interpret a client’s requirements and deploy commercially relevant analytical insight solutions
• Project management and people management experience
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal the ability to present and explain complex information clearly to people at all levels
• An appreciation of business principles and a proven track record in the successful use of econometrics in a commercial environment
• Experience in handling and analysing quantitative data
• Ability to vision what can be achieved with measurement frameworks and the business impact data-driven recommendations can have for clients
• A team member, willing to contribute and integrate with the existing people and skills sets
• Task orientated, willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines if the situation requires
• Strong time management skills and ability prioritise workloads accordingly
• Competent in using Microsoft Office packages particularly Excel. SQL programming knowledge would be an advantage (I.e. R, Python)
If you would like to find out more about these contract opportunities please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or send her your CV/application in the first instance and she will reach out to discuss it further.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed