Consultant Data Scientist – Negotiable Salary – London – J11376
As a leading consulting firm, our client offers outstanding personal and professional development opportunities within a fast changing and innovative work environment. This is an excellent chance to invent, get intellectually challenged and learn from other team members in a unique international role.
As a Data Scientist, you will select, test and apply machine learning and artificial intelligence methods to conduct predictive analytics, as well as develop meaningful insights and data models for clients as part of consulting teams. In addition, you will conduct research, keep an eye on the market and help develop the company’s offering based on machine learning and artificial intelligence in pricing, sales and marketing strategies.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Expertise in selecting and applying AI and ML methods such as Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines etc.
• Programming skills in R, Matlab, and/or Python, related to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
• The ability to conduct statistical analysis, with tools such as SAS, Tableau
• The ability to query and program databases (SQL, No SQL)
• Knowledge of the most common cloud-based machine learning engines
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660, or make an application in confidence and we will be in touch.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed