Business Analytics Manager – Europe – £Negotiable – J11257
Excellent opportunity to join an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within its field.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
• Coach team members, and ensure that the team is equipped with the relevant knowledge and tools
• Lead on key commercial insight projects to enhance and drive a step change in the insight capability within the Group
• Define both short-term and long-term strategic plans
• Ensures business solutions are aligned with strategy, business goals and end user needs
• Drive a step change in use of data / information in decision making
• Set up new frameworks and processes as required to deliver strategic plans
• Support stakeholders of all levels and the Head of Analytics with critical pieces of analysis to drive the business forwardollow processes and work to best practices
• Creating, automating and maintaining dashboards as well as regular and ad-hoc reports using tools such as KNIME, Excel, BigQuery, SQL, Power BI and Qliksense
• Investigate and initiate new ways of using data and systems to deliver business value through data
Key Technical Skills
• Proficient in Excel and SQL
• Familiar with ETL tools such as KNIME
• Good knowledge of programming languages such as R, Python
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
• Expert in visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau
Key Analytical Skills
• Experienced people manager with coaching experience.
• Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
• Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal oriented setting
• Present data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
• Is adaptable – as with many industries, the sector needs to be nimble and move quickly as needed
• Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity is a must
• Have an affinity for data and always looking for ways to improve things
They offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. And of course, do not forget the climate!
If you fit the above and would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on @datatech.org.uk (teresa.cheeseman). Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed