Biddable Analyst – Malta – €Negotiable – J11371
Our client continues to grow through its multi-branded strategy and are now looking to recruit an additional high calibre Analyst who will form part of the Marketing Analytics function. The role will be counted to derive insights and provide recommendations to stakeholders. This position requires both a strategic and tactical viewpoint, aided by intellectual curiosity, strong problem-solving skills, along with an understanding of digital media.
If data analysis is an interest even outside of working hours and you spend time reading about Digital Marketing & Analytics, you are the kind of analyst they are searching for!
• Highly numerate individual, analytically minded and results driven
.Preferably a marketing/statistical or other related degree
• Ability to collaborate with others within and across teams
• Able to work independently, manage deadlines, and prioritize deliverables
• Strong in communication to present insights and findings to stakeholders
• Good understanding of range of data manipulation and analysis techniques
• Excellent technical skills in Excel and SQL is a must
• Experience with Power BI (strongly preferred) or other data visualization tools
• Familiarity with marketing disciplines
• Familiarity with some of the following tools is an advantage – Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Search Ads 360, Adform, Business manager, Google Search console and others
• Experience extracting actionable learnings from complicated or multivariate data sets
• Ability to create organised processes for automation, Python and/or R skills are nice to have
They offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. And of course, do not forget the climate!
If you fit the above and would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Olivia Ross on @datatech.org.uk (oross).
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed