AWS Cloud Engineer – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – REMOTE J11350
PERM AND SHORT TERM CONTRACT AVAILABLE
This very successful FinTech consultancy has built a suite of innovative products that has led to continued growth.
As an AWS Cloud Engineer you will play a pivotal role in the InfoSec and operational maturity development for this pioneering organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
• Working on new AWS cloud based solutions.
• Supporting operations and existing infrastructure.
• Advise on cloud adoption by liaising with the engineering team.
• Look for ways to optimise and enhance current processes
• Explore other platforms and operating systems
• Collaborate with developers and analysts
Experience & Skills Required
• Demonstrable experience of AWS Cloud architecture principles and hands on’ experience of building Cloud environments
• Have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Possess experience in building and implementing cloud infrastructure
• Strong scripting (PowerShell, Bash, Python) skills
• Some experience in continuous integration pipelines advantageous.
• Broad technical knowledge which could include systems administration, database administration, networking, security, configuration management
• AWS Accreditation
• Proven ITIL knowledge
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him on [email protected] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed