Analytics & Data Science Lead * London/Flex * £Strong base plus 25% bonus + car allowance * J11331
Our Global FMCG client continues to go from strength to strength. With the breadth and scale of their businesses they have unique and unrivalled data assets. The potential to create benefits for customers and sustainable competitive advantage is huge and they want to seize the opportunity now.
To deliver on this ambition of a Powered by Data strategy they are looking for leadership and talent with deep expertise and experience of data and advanced analytics to drive the multiple initiatives and lead the change in data and thinking across the entire business.
The purpose of this role is to lead the advanced analytics and data science function in the UK, to deliver the Powered By Data roadmaps across divisions in the region and to help transform into a data driven business.
The role reports in to the Global Analytics Director. The role has direct responsibility for the UK team of Data Scientists delivering initiatives across divisions and implementing best practice to drive efficiencies. There is clear responsibility to collaborate and work with divisional teams in the UK and Europe delivering the analytics strategy ensuring customer centric approach. Also to support discovery of new opportunities globally.
• At least 10 years of experience in this space, with particular focus on working with consumer centric data for consumer-centric outcomes
• Highly numerate background with supporting higher education in Maths, Stats, Operational Research, Data Science or Economics
• Experience working in a multi-business unit or multi-client environment that emphasizes collaboration, efficiency and team-work
• Varied technical experience in delivering statistical analytics, data science and insight on large-scale consumer data sets across multiple sectors including packaged goods and retail, and preferably in the medical sector too
• Experience in having managed effective data analytics teams of at least 5+ team members with differing levels of experience to develop a clear and scalable structure. Have developed great insight talent that have thrived and succeeded within and beyond the team.
• Strong inter-personal skills and insight story-telling capabilities with the ability to take senior leadership on the insight journey
• Proven ability to guide, influence and partner with senior business leaders including strategy, marketing, operations, technology and data & analytics so that they embrace your contribution, value your team’s contribution and partner to ensure the insights create value
To find out more about this exciting new opportunity, please call Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed