Analytical Consultant – Transport – £Competitive Salary – Hampshire – J11124
Analytical Consultant with transport industry expertise required to join our client’s growing team of consultants and analysts, working with their Transport sector clients in both government and industry and supporting our continued expansion into transport markets.
They combine technical capabilities in modelling and analysis with client-facing consultancy skills, to ensure they deliver high-impact advice based on robust evidence. They work across a range of sectors, including defence, transport, security and policing.
They are in a period of growth, so require exceptional candidates to join their team of dynamic consultants with capabilities and experience in modelling, analysis and Operational Research (e.g. simulation modelling, spreadsheet modelling, data analytics, cost/benefit analysis) or related consultancy skills (e.g. workshop facilitation, problem structuring, process analysis). As an Analytical Consultant – Transport, you will focus on winning and delivering consultancy projects in the Transport sector.
• Leading or working within project teams to deliver modelling/analysis/consultancy projects to time, cost and quality
• Consulting with clients to understand their requirements and develop solutions
• Communicating and presenting findings to clients
• Providing guidance and technical assurance to ensure that the analytical work undertaken is fit-for-purpose and meets the client’s needs
• Conducting/supporting business winning activities including customer engagement and proposal writing
Experience and skills required:
• Educated to degree level, masters or PhD in a numerate subject, or relevant experience to offset
• Demonstrable experience of the delivery of analysis/consultancy projects in the Transport sector
• Able to confidently work directly with clients and stakeholders
• Proven experience of managing projects to agreed budgets and timescales
• Proven ability to effectively prioritise and demonstrate good time management.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed