Analyst- Remote working then office based hybrid in London- £Negotiable- J11290
A Financial Services organisation is seeking a motivated and adaptable individual to fulfil the position of Analyst within their new Analytics team. This team is concentrating on providing a holistic view of their customers through tracking their interactions with the business. This role has the potential to have a big impact within the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
• Manage projects from start to finish to achieve the business’ objectives- with support from the Senior Analyst.
• Use analytical and statistical techniques to develop recommendations and explain these in a way that will influence key stakeholders from across the business.
• Liaise with stakeholders to understand business problems and providing regular updates.
• Support the on-going development of the customer analytics strategy.
• Developing tracking and reporting to support the team and other areas of the business.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• A proven track record of producing actionable analysis.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and be able to explain complex analysis to non-technical colleagues clearly.
• High level of numerical accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience in using a range of programming and statistical tools, such as, R ,Python and SQL.
• Data visualization skills using Power BI or Tableau.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
If you fit the above job description please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660. [email protected]
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed