AI Innovator / Data Scientist * Flexible Location Options * J11365
If you’re ambitious, data-driven and looking for your next AI Innovator or ML role that can be based in either London, Birmingham, Cardiff or Leeds we want to hear from you today. Datatech Analytics represents a client who has a competitively-paid role that requires an experienced and analytical data scientist. You’ll be required to drive innovation to stay ahead of competitive trends by harnessing the latest data and AI approaches. You’ll solve complex business issues by developing analytic models using multi-source data and advanced analytical AI, ML and NLP learned and acquired skills.
Your key responsibilities:
●Actively research & keep on top of the latest business trends in telco
●Develop opportunities for pioneering projects
●Introduce new ways of working with data
●Drive the exploration of data sources and analytic techniques to create new modelling approaches
●Gather data and build data science and algorithmic solutions to address business problems
The right candidate will have strong data science and business analyst skills and graduate with a B.S. or M.S. in a relevant technical field. Your challenges will include implementing Artificial Intelligence, including machine learning tools and supporting business teams scaling models into low-touch solutions. You’ll be confident in solving complex business problems and delivering predictions and happy working with risk and unknown, unknowns.
What we’ll need from you:
• Proficient in the use of analytical, database and visualisation tools (in particular SQL but also HQL, R, Tableau) and modelling techniques.
• Experience using machine learning algorithms.
• Solid knowledge of statistical techniques and proficiency using statistical packages (e.g. Python or R)
• Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms.
• Experience with geographic information systems (GIS), spatial data and spatial models, survey data etc
• Previous experience in large-scale data mining or artificial intelligence
• Working knowledge working and scaling analytic products in the Cloud
• B.S. or M.S. in a relevant technical field (Operations Research, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering, or Mathematics). Masters’ degree preferred.
• 3-5+ years’ work experience in a data science role with significant focus on large scale and/or unstructured data
• Strong ability to reason under uncertainty, combine analytical thinking with contextual knowledge and use critical thinking to extract and interpret information from data.
• Limitless curiosity and imagination to create novel business solutions.
• Strong communication skills and ability convey complex information into a simple high level message designed to make the case for change within the business.
We’re looking for an inclusive and collaborative AI and ML Innovator who’s able to take ownership of requests in a progressive, supportive and agile environment. If this AI Innovator role is for you, please get in touch today.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed