Credit Risk Manager, Cheshire
Credit Risk Manager – £Competitive – North Wales/Cheshire border – J11141
An exciting new opportunity for a Credit Risk Manager working for an innovative digital banking client. You will be leading a key team dealing with the management and development of credit risk analytics, portfolio monitoring and to support product and credit risk initiatives and projects.
Role & Responsibilities
• Lead and deliver complex projects to agreed standards and deadlines.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver risk analytics/reporting requirements, tactical solutions, and perform analysis pertaining to profitability and growth.
• Provide expertise in management of lending, collection systems, processes and strategies.
• Lead analysis on credit strategy optimisation and policies to drive change through across the range of products.
• Oversee and be accountable for recommendations, and/or strategy proposals.
• Develop and lead the implementation of regular portfolio reporting and credit strategy monitoring.
• Track and report on credit performance and emerging trends across a range of market, strategic and economic scenarios
• Partner with key stakeholders across the business to ensure the successful delivery of wider analytical projects
• Support and mentor junior members of the risk team
Experience & Skills Required
• Degree in Maths, Statistics or Economics or business-related subject
• Experience and skills in managing or leading projects
• Excellent negotiating and influencing skills in delivery of change
• Credit risk/portfolio management experience, developing and monitoring strategies and driving profitable growth
• Financial services/banking sector experience
• Extensive experience of completing complex analysis from a wide analytical brief
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to articulate key messages and outcomes clearly and concisely.
• Advanced SAS/SQL/Python experience and/or advanced analytical knowledge.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk