Underwriting & Commercial Analyst, London
Underwriting & Commercial Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London
Operating within a fast growing and dynamic business, the role contributes directly to the profitable growth of an international organisation who is a well-known and respected giant in the customer service arena. Alongside great prospects within a large and successful organisation you will also have the opportunity to study towards professional qualifications.
Role & Responsibilities
• Manage an international portfolio of warranty products
• Set viable pricing and commission structures.
• Produce long-term financial forecasts and cash flows
• Ensure the pricing, commercial arrangements and product design is accurate.
• Assess and advise on warranty product risk
• Present commercial propositions to senior management
Experience & Skills Required
• Be able to undertake through accurate costing and modelling.
• Be able to deliver against cost and target margins.
• Confidently liaise with all commercial areas of the business.
• Correctly forecast and manage the profitability of new and existing lines.
• Develop and deliver creative solutions to complex problems.
• Possess advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, particularly Excel
• Demonstrate experience of a range of financial systems
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.